View our bear watching video by clicking the button below.
- A quiet-water excursion – travel is along fjord inlets; stops, in sheltered bays.
- Black bears come out of the rainforest to feed on crunchy crab, clams & barnacles
- Observe wildlife on shore from the comfort and safety of a 24’ Zodiac vessel
- Departure Times and Rates
- Your knowledgeable guide shares information about Black bears and other inlet wildlife, including seals, eagles, porpoise and heron.
- Plan for a relaxed outing, and be sure to bring your camera!
- A perfect companion program to our other marine excursions -- to complete your experience in the varied and beautiful wilderness areas of Clayoquot Sound
- Available April - October
- Launch times based on tides
- Comfortable coverall flotation suits provided
- Suitable for most visitors.
- Call us at 1-800-666-9833 (local (250) 725-3330) to request a reservation for the Bears of Clayoquot program.
Departure Times & Rates
for 2012 - 2013 *
|Coastal Bear Watch||$89||$69||daily, time based on tides||2 1/2 hours|
2010 Spring Discounts *
|Coastal Bear Watch||$79||$69||daily, time based on tides||2 1/2 hours|
- Multi-Trip: 10% off 2nd & additional programs
- Group: 10% off, minimum number varies by tour.
- Student: 10% off, includes post-secondary; with valid student card.
- CAA (including AAA, ADAC and other CAA affiliates): 10% off
- Hostelling International: 10% - 15% off, depending on program
* Discounts on regular adult rates only
* Offers cannot be combined with any other discount
We recommend advance reservations for all our tours. Group rates available for 6 or more.
Prebooking can be arranged by VISA or MasterCard, or with 50% deposit.
48 hour change / cancellation policy (groups may vary)
* Add Tax. We reserve right to add fuel surcharge (currently $7pp), change price without notice.
Please Note: $2 will be added to all fares to support marine wildlife and forest ecosystem research and education in Clayoquot Sound